A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon is an 2019 British stop-motion animated sci-fi comedy film. It is a sequel to 2015's Shaun the Sheep Movie, both based on the Shaun the Sheep television series, which in turn is a spin off of the Wallace and Gromit film of 1995, A Close Shave.
The story will focus on Shaun and the flock, as they encounter a cute alien with extraordinary powers, who crash-lands near Mossy Bottom Farm and would soon have to find a way to return her home in order to prevent an alien invasion called Farmageddon. Richard Starzak, the co-director of the first film, returns as director with Richard Phelan and Will Becher as co-directors.
- Justin Fletcher as Shaun the sheep and Timmy
- Josh Sparkes as The Farmer and Bitzer
- Amalia Vitale as Lu-la and Me-ma
- Kate Harbour as Timmy's Mum and Agent Red
- David Holt as Mugg-1N5
- Andy Nyman as Nuts
- Richard Webber as Shirley and Ub-Do
- Emma Tate as Hazel
- Simon Greenall as Twins
- Chris Morrell as Farmer John
- Joe Sugg as Pizza Boy
- Joseph Balderrama, Antony Bayman, Will Becher, Tom Collingwood, Tim Hands, David Holt, Naomi McDonald, Chris Morrell, Richard Phelan, Adrian Rhodes, Adam Rhys Dee, Emma Tate, Amalia Vitale as Additional Voices
A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon was first released in Germany on 26 September 2019 while in the United Kingdom, it was released on 18 October 2019. Originally intended to release theatrically in the United States on December 13, 2019, Netflix bought the distribution rights for U.S., Canada and Latin America and pushed the American release date to February 14, 2020.
- This is the last Aardman feature film to introduce a variant before the Aardman logo from 1998 returns to include in the upcoming films